View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 10:36 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Actually, thc is illegal in my state, medicinally as well as recreationally. I "timed" a trip to CO with a friend to try these products. Since I am in pain mgt. I can't have this in my system when tested, so my trip was inbetween appts. to ensure I tested properly when I got back to my pain mgt. doc.

I cannot tolerate smoking it, so I bought some of the "rub on" creams and ointments and tried several over the course of the days I was in CO. I wanted to know if it worked well, and would have been willing to literally move if it did a lot (CRPS brings that out of us, lol). Anyway, I found that by rubbing the combination THC/CBD ointment (only 1 brand got me the results I am speaking of), I actually did have places where the pain in that area melted away. Other areas, it did absolutely nothing for me. Where the pain melted away, it melted away in grande style, and where it didn't work, it really didn't work at all.

Of the 5 or 6 brands I tried (I literally went to like 4 shops and got a variety as this was an intentional and purposeful trip to see if I could really get relief), again, I found that only 1 brand did work for me, and of that, only in certain places on my body. The bottle was black with blue writing and the name of the product was named Luxeleaf.
CRPSinSC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote