View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 08:19 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Because my BIL and his friend can't come down here to help until about 4 Friday, Corey doesn't think they will be able to move much that day, and he's worried about having his friend with the bum knee carrying really heavy s- Saturday because his other friend can't come help...

So now he wants to hire movers, and I have to get an estimate (more work for me). He thinks it should be no more than $500, but I think he's dreaming. I put an online estimate in for a company that has 5 stars on Yelp. Hopefully they get back to me on Monday, are available the 23rd, and their quote is reasonable. I don't know if they have to come over and check things out to do an official quote? I'm not familiar with how moving companies work. If I don't hear back from them Monday, I will call them on Tuesday morning. I should call another company too I guess.

I have stopped crying about Dottie so much. I'm just going to love her up as much as I can until I can't anymore. I'm going to give her a beauty treatment before she leaves. I would like to have the Soft Paws on her before then, but I don't know how I'd get her to the vet or groomer's to get them put on. IF I could get there, I would probably get her groomed there, too...
It's so frustrating to have limitations

We have to do laundry today
LOTS of it because we skipped last week because I couldn't deal with it and needed rest. The same could be said about today, not to the same degree, but I can't hide from it forever... we need clothes.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-10-2019), Dmom3005 (02-10-2019), mymorgy (02-10-2019)