View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 09:45 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I have to try to get estimates from moving companies today. Honestly, I do not want to hire one, but if that's what he wants to do, then whatever. At least he's made ONE decision. I'm pretty sure it's going to be more expensive than he thinks, and it's not like we're giving anyone a lot of notice. I hope someone reliable and reasonable is even available. I will call that company I put in the generic online estimate with, and another company, too.

Despite everything, the move still seems surreal/unreal to me right now. Maybe when I start packing it will feel real to me? We never went to get boxes on Saturday because the weather was so bad, and we didn't go yesterday because we had all that laundry to do. I'll have to go get some tomorrow. I will ask for help putting them in my car, and Corey can bring them in when he gets home.

So far, I think that the extra gabapentin is helping. I'm still getting up really early, so it's not sedating, which I guess is good in a way.

I haven't mentioned it in a while, but my BR problems continue. They're worse right now because of all the stress and anxiety
I haven't tried my surgeon's second suggestion: taking Mirilax at night yet because I'm afraid of "getting diarrhea at 2am" like she said was possible, but I think I will try it tonight because I don't have anywhere to be tomorrow morning, and I need to try something.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-11-2019), Dmom3005 (02-11-2019), Mari (02-12-2019), mymorgy (02-11-2019)