Thread: 38 and M.S.
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 12:29 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Okay. It's like this. I was a union electrician, 15 years in the business. They will not accommodate me because I can't climb a ladder. So they are pushing me to retire. Disability is almost out from my union. Which means my insurance will be cut.

The insurance company won't cover my meds till I try what they see fit. But what they want me to take is copaxon and I don't have spms. So now what. I have to inject myself with a med that isn't what I need so they can say I tried.

I did contact a lawyer for ssa and who knows when that will be finalized.

I have a family of 9 and another family of 5 living in my house. I am not allowed to reprimand my children because my wife thinks I'm to harsh and unfair. I run a simple household. Do your homework and chores. Then your free to do what you want. But to her that's unfair. Who am I to push my children to do well in life.

I have a mentally unstable child as well. He does fine alone. Mix him with anyone and he flips out. And I don't dare talk to him.

Bills keep coming and cars are breaking like I said. But no money is coming from this because my entire disability check pays the mortgage. My wife works and goes to school and does volunteer which makes it so I'm alone battling and fighting and stressed and everything else. She sees it as I'm just a A-hole and to get over it.

Now what else can I do because suicide has been in my mind for weeks now.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
christoph.tamz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote