View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 06:16 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I try to do the home stuff at least once - twice a day 5-7 days a week depending on soreness. My back actually gets sore because I'm waking up these muscles and making them work, so I NEED rest days. I've decided my rest days will be my PT days since they basically just beat me up or stick needles in me lol. I do feel this is helping albeit super slow and costly!

This is likely a work related incident for me but I never put 2 and 2 together and now I'm at a new job new agency.. so it's kind of pointless for me to go down the WC route... You have a lot of good insight and I appreciate it. Are you able to work now? I try to constantly be more aware of my posture while at work and in every day Life, but I think I may just have to make a career change in the near future. Another terrible thing is using the cell phone, always looking down at them, it's terrible for TOS I believe, and will probably add to the amount of cases we see.

My PT was working on me today and she found several large TrPs in my levator scapula and trap areas. I think they are going to be putting more focus on those for a while. They have really done a great job at releasing my pec minor but as you probably know.. you release one and another pops right back up. The good news for me is my actually symptoms and pain down the arm aren't really going over a 4 on the pain scale without meds so I am very happy about that. It's the 7-8 where I really don't want to leave bed.

Anyways. Thanks a lot for the information, you have given me a good bit of homework :-)
Dontbeamelvin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote