Thread: out of control
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 08:56 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I still have one but it is better. I am not as depressed. I think the antidepressant is helping a bit. I just have physical therapy this morning. I am making a conscious effort to keep apartment neater. Yesterday Marci gave me a 95 % rating.Yesterday I had an awful time on the phone with Zeynep. She repeats herself a lot about her all problems. Then she went to the movies with a friend and it was a sad movie. She started to try to talk about it and I stopped her and said I don't want to hear about sad movies and you know I suffer from depression. She sounded ticked. I only read books with happy endings.
Last night there was a group for people who live alone in the building. It was to help each other and have somebody call you each day to see if you are okay. Then there was something about each other helping for medical reasons or food shopping if you don't feel well. I get freshdirect which is a food delivery online
thingie. I can't really help anybody because I can hardly walk. cecilia said that she would take care of my cats if I went to the hospital or something. I am worried about everything. I will have to figure out how to replace the ink cartridge on my new computer when I get the cartridge. I am worried about Robert's changing me over to the new computer with all its files and being hooked up to my own wifi and modem and phone. I am worried about how the new psychiatrist will go.I am worried about what to eat since my stomach has been bothering me so much and I don't feel like having veggie burgers which meals on wheels brings to me now. I think I will have oatmeal.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-13-2019), Dmom3005 (02-13-2019), OhKay (02-13-2019)