View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 07:47 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Introducing myself

Hello, my name is liz. I have gone through a root canal & tooth extraction that has created a big lump on my cheek. The lump is inflicting tremendous pain that last night I ended up going to the emergency. This is after seeing the oral surgeon who referred me to the ENT. Prior to making it to the ENT, I had to go to the emergency because of the ridiculous pain that could not respond to the narcotic pain killers. I had a CT scan at the ER and I was given the results that the lump is a mass that seem unrelated to the root canal & extration procedure. But then the lump only showed up during the root canal process whereby the dentist had complained that he was having problems locating the 3rd canal. Now I’ve been referred to see the ENT encologist for a biopsy.

So I googled the lump situation and it brought me to neurotalk.org because someone had complained about a hard lump on the cheek after a root canal. I felt relieved to read the response that he got as it totally relates to my situation. Now, I’m a little relieved that my situation might not be cancerous as I thought because it is somilar to the complainant on this site. I joined to get more information on this issue. I’m very thankful for the existence of this site. It provides answers to some of these mysteries. Thanks to management & creators of this important site.
Lizhasproblem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote