View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 09:15 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Buddy is being even more affectionate than usual. He really is glued to me. I don't know how much of it is HE needs it, or he knows I need it. Rocky seems unfazed.

The timing of my manicure really f'ed things up for me yesterday. I knew there wouldn't be enough time for me to get anything done because it was right smack in the middle of the day. My nails came out beautiful tho (pink), and of course, it was great to see Judy

I never got boxes. I had to go get MJ because I was completely out. Then Corey called to tell me he was home and hungry, so I went and picked up crappy drive-thru food and just went home. By the time I got home it was 3, and I was ready for a nap, so I never got any packing done either.

The things I need Corey to take out are all big/big-ish things: 2 cat condos, an old 19" tube TV, a light crappy computer desk, a computer chair, and 2 end tables, one of which is pretty f'ing big. You can see why I'm getting nervous that he hasn't thrown anything out yet and we are moving in a week.

I want to get a lot done today...

I need to go grocery shopping. Part of my plan to save money is to start going to the cheaper grocery store, but I can't bear the thought of going there on a Saturday because it will be absolutely f'ing ridiculous. I will have to start going there early on weekday mornings when the crowds are bearable. I will go to my regular grocery store today tho. I can't deal with that store today.

I'm going to have Corey throw the two bags of clothes we're donating in my trunk so that I can drop them off in the box at the dry cleaner's on the way to the store. It will be good to get them out of the way.

When I get home, I'm going to pack up all the shoes, etc in the hall closet. Then I'll start throwing s- out and organizing things for pre-packing. I'll start with my cleaning products... nobody needs that many cleaning products!!!

I would like to go buy boxes, but I don't need them today, and I'm planning on going to that area tomorrow to buy a bunch of s- at different stores. So, it makes sense just to wait to do that.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-16-2019), Dmom3005 (02-17-2019), mymorgy (02-16-2019)