Thread: Stress
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 07:38 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I so agree. My job is high stress and at times it effects my walking and my hands. Thank god there is weekends to help get back to better. We as better as we can. So my weekend de-stress is to bake or make dinner from scratch. Finding ways to lower the stress. I also use listening to music, going for a walk and just go do something away from the stress. I hope your stress can move away from thinking about it and you can deal with it to move forward. That is easier said than done I know. But i do know i feel better when that stress is gone so i do my best to get it done. Sometimes i push it aside and will by the price later. I have that going on this weekend as I have push some big stress stuff to its limit of delays and must deal with it. I will today so tomorrow I can rest to get better. Need that job got to pay for meds.
Good luck dealing with your stress. Thanks for helping me with mine. Just typing this out help me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ktandkt1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (04-22-2019), Grammie 2 3 (05-07-2019), Kitty (02-21-2019), Starznight (04-28-2019)