View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 08:59 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you ladies

UGH... I'm super-sick. I have some kind of an upper respiratory infection, probably a virus, with lots of congestion and a cough. Mucinex DM was really helping yesterday- not so much this morning. Just what I needed...

Grocery shopping done.

I packed up all the shoes, with the exception of Corey's winter work boots, which are so big they need a box of their own. Not sure what I'll do with those yet... probably put them in a box of random s-. Then I went through the apartment like a Tasmanian Devil throwing s- out, and organizing it because it's too early to pack most of it up. I didn't get around to going through my cleaning products because I started on the other side of the apartment.
Then I hand shredded all the pay stubs Corey has been saving for years. I kept 4. That's all anyone ever asks for, if anyone ever asks. I have bought 2 paper shredders, and both of them were POS's that broke quickly, and I don't see the need to spend the money on a good one since I wouldn't be using it regularly.

So, today we're going to do laundry. Maybe if we get home early enough, I'll go through my cleaning products and start looking in the kitchen cabinets. IDK tho because I have a ton of ironing to do that I've been putting off for ages. But I may end up doing both.

Tomorrow is the day when I have to get all my shopping done. I had better get my list straight because I won't be able to waste any time making more shopping trips. I'm just going to have to guess how many and what size boxes I am going to need. It's better to have too many than not enough. Of course I will go out to get more of those if I need them tho.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-17-2019), Dmom3005 (02-17-2019), mymorgy (02-17-2019)