View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 08:34 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I am totally overwhelmed by how much I have to do today...

I decided I needed rest, so I left too many things undone yesterday, and they will be kicking my a- today (dishes, filling pill case, putting laundry away, all that ironing). That's my own fault tho. But I've decided that I need to stick to my plan and go get my shopping done today, and take care of the other things when I get home/get time.

There's a problem tho. I don't think that the boxes will fit in my car with all the s- I have on my list. I need a new broom and dust pan, but that's to clean this apartment once it's empty, so I guess it can wait. I don't think anything else on my list, which I've gone over a million times, will be a problem tho. I think I have to take some stuff out of my car so the large boxes will fit in the backseat. IDK. I'll figure it out.

Corey started talking about keeping the disgusting cat condos this weekend. He was the biggest advocate for getting rid of them. He's only talking about keeping them now because he doesn't want to deal with disposing of them, so I threatened to call a junk removal company again, and that changed his mind pretty quickly lol. He said he could get rid of stuff on Friday too, which is the day we sign the lease, and the day before the movers come. He finally took something out to the dumpster this morning... the TV.

It snowed last night, and is snowing a little now, so I have to deal with that. UGH.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-18-2019), Dmom3005 (02-18-2019), mymorgy (02-18-2019)