View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 01:16 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Disabled vet needs help...

I am a service connected disabled veteran. 20 years ago, I was told I needed a total knee replacement on my right knee. The surgery was finally done last April 30.

I have since had problems with my left leg and lower back. Pain in my lower back on my left side, and numbness and lack of warmth on the outside of my left thigh. I was sent for a lumbar MRI, and these are my results, and Lord knows, I don't speak doctor. I like knowing what is wrong with me, and who knows when the Veteran's Administration will schedule an appointment for me to go over the results.

Could you nice people put this in language that I can understand, PLEASE???

FINDINGS:There are bilateral L2 pars defects as before. There is 4 mmanterolisthesis of L2 on L3. There is loss of disc space heightat this level. There is uncovering of the intervertebral discwith extrusion of the disc cranially by 9 mm. This does not causesignificant canal or foraminal stenosis.L4-5: Tiny disc bulge. Mild bilateral facet DJD. No stenosis.

Impression: 1. L2 pars defects with 4 mm anterolisthesis and resultingdegenerative disc change.

Primary Diagnostic Code: 15-Abnormality Follow-up indicated

Thank you for your assistance.
pattimelt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote