View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 08:24 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Intro- history, (and I'm already more informed)!

Hello- Wow. It's amazing how complicated these topics can be, and I feel soooo sorry for the suffering that many of you are or were experiencing. I'm 49-ish, (former weightlifter for 28 yrs) history of car accident in 95 breaking coccyx, Lt shoulder which serves as my initiating event. Had numbness in buttocks for years, tilted pelvis, lumbar issues started, as well as neck pain, mild soreness. Injured in 2001-ish trying to pull and move heavy object, taken by stretcher due to bad sciaticia, treated with patches and 4 steroid injections into joint until too much scarring to continue. Persisted for a few years, but eventually calmed down a few years ago when I stopped being active. In 2012 or so, I began feeling very heavy and weak in legs, and progressively lost energy and have full fatigue today. I have had very stressful jobs in transportation and have had neck spasms worsening for years. Last year I was diagnosed with Cervical instability, stenosis, CSM with cord and root compression, quadriparesis... you know the drill....
talk0neuros is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote