View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 08:58 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I did everything I set out to do yesterday: went to the laundromat, did the ironing, and visited the insurance agent (and got what I needed). I had to go to the supermarket too, because I needed some things I forgot when I went out Monday.

Before I went out, I was in the linen closet again, and went through the vanity cabinet, and threw a bunch of s- away. It filled up the trash. So, there were two bags sitting in the kitchen. I knew that Corey would not take two trips to take out the trash and a big item to the dumpster this morning, so I took the two bags of trash out myself yesterday. I should not be doing that, and should not have to do that...

He threw out one of the cat condos this morning So, he's only thrown 2 things away. There's still another cat condo, the desk, chair, a night stand, and a coffee table that need to go. His back is really bothering him, and I feel bad, but he needs to get this done. I've keep asking him if he wants me to hire a junk removal company, but he refuses to do it. Thank God we hired movers.

I can pack up the linen closet today, and start packing up the living room and kitchen. I think I will pack my purses on top of the hangers. We have a million hangers. I think I will need a large box for that. Then I'll take a look at how much s-'s left and how many boxes are left, and go buy more. We should have plenty of bubble wrap.

I'm worried about how we will figure out what we will bring over ourselves this weekend. I want to make sure we're not biting off more than we can chew.
I'm going to start to make a list of things we MUST bring over ourselves, how we will transport it (box, bag, etc), and we can go from there.

My anxiety is definitely higher today than yesterday. After today, I only have 2 days to finish packing

I keep worrying that the movers won't show up and we'll be f'ed...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-20-2019), Dmom3005 (02-20-2019), mymorgy (02-20-2019)