View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 09:26 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi. I am still learning about the dosing (of both medical marijuana and the cbd oil). I give Alan two dropperfulls (actually they aren't completely filled) so when you think of it, it's actually one complete dropperful of the cbd oil. I got the 1000 bottle from Lazarus. I take this amount also for bed at night.

I hope this dose is okay because no one seems to know exactly how much I'm giving him. I can't see the measurement on the dropper. I had an eye stroke and have no depth perception in my left eye. I get injections once a month.

Now here's my question about medical marijuana (if anyone knows, just educate me please). I got some samples of the medical edibles. It says 400mgs of THC on the upper left of the bagl. These are watermelon candies. The person said I could cut them in threes. But Alan needs a whole one when his neuropathy hits. So I am giving him a whole watermelon gummy thing. I don't have any more or I would tell you what the bag said. Alan does quite well on one whole piece. No side effects, no getting high, no nothing, it just takes all the burning out of the feet. Anyone else use medical edibles and how much do you use for neuropathy? I have no knowledge of this and am learning every day. Here's something interesting. I took a third of the candy at night for my arthritis pain. It did nothing and I never got to sleep. Alan is the opposite. He takes one piece and is out like a light in two minutes. I thought the THC in medical marijuana was supposed to give a person some kind of high? Oh, I have a question. How much is too much medical edible to give someone?

I was told one whole piece of the edible is just fine and that's what I now give him (when I had some I mean). Can a person ever take more (at one time I mean?? Thanks much if anyone can educate me on these questions.

Oh one more thing. I recently purchased some CBD edibles from the vape store around the corner. The bag says 1000 mg CBD edible. It contains ten pieces (gummy bears). I take it to mean that the whole bag is 1000 cdb and one piece of candy is 100 mg of cbd edible. Is that a lot? The vape store lady said I could cut it in half (it's not a big piece, believe me). So what am I giving Alan, 50 mg of cbd? Is this the same size as the one dropperful I give him at a time. Could I ever give him one whole piece of cbd edible which would be 100 mgs. Could I take one piece before bedtime? I really don't know anything about this. I really could use some good explanation about dosing?

Sincerely, Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

Last edited by MelodyL; 02-20-2019 at 09:47 PM.
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote