Thread: mg symptoms
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 04:16 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Annie - this thread in combination with a an "extreme muscle weakness can cause spasms" has sparked my curiousity, re: pain from pelvic floor spasms which I mentioned in a reply to my Newbie post. My PT has determined I *definitely* having mega pelvic floor throbbing spasms which tend to ease when I am stronger. The trigger point is always worse on my more myasthenic side, whichever side that is on whatever day. I am unclear as to whether this is partially due to me trying my best to remain ambulatory. That said, my neck and shoulders will also spasm when they are near giving out. My IVIG seems to keep me on see-saw of spasm symptoms. During IVIG I have spasms. How do you feel this relates to winic1's comment, although it has been stated there's no official MG diagnosis yet there. I am trying to sniff out all possibly angles to get rid of this pain and was wondering if that is also sounding inflammation related?

{QUOTE=AnnieB3;1270131]winic1, I did not mean to offend you in any way, nor insinuate that you did not belong here! But pain is not an essential part of MG, even though it can be a secondary symptom. I just wanted to clarify that for a "newbie."

What you have been through is horrible. The way you have been treated by "professionals" is truly inhumane. Please accept my apology if I offended you in any way.

Annie[/QUOTE]
susan_mela is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote