Thread: out of control
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 09:44 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

so far it is not working with the new psychiatrist. she is weird. she asked me to bring my cats in so she could see them. then she tried to get me to see her twice a week. I told her I trouble with her door and she said I was going to break it and to only press once. she said she could hear me knocking if that doesn't work. she gave me another antihistamine and said she is weaning me off of klonopin and then I will feel better. she said my lack of balance because of klonopin but I told her I didn't have that problem before the stroke. she told me to start walking more but I said I have a hard time walking and need somebody to go with me. she said ask Cecilia but I said I used to walk Cecilia before the stroke but now she doesn't want to walk with me because I am too slow.she put me on 10mg of Lexapro. I don't know what to do. In a couple of weeks I might call the Karen Horney clinic again. If that doesn't work when I see my new doctor I will ask him if he prescribes antidepressants.then when I used a credit card for the cab it malfunctioned and left an eight dollar tip. My stomach is off
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-22-2019), Dmom3005 (02-22-2019), Mari (02-22-2019), OhKay (02-24-2019)