Thread: info re: Kmeb
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 05:32 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I just got off the phone with her....

Late yesterday, she'd actually got a PHONE CALL saying her machine is being sent by FEDEX or UPS and should arrive tomorrow AM...She is going to be in the hospital getting all those gastro exams at that time!

Soo, maybe by late tomorrow or sometime Tuesday she'll be back with us! THEN she'll kill me about the computer rental idea and other stuff...Thanks Billye and Mel about that one...I wouldn't have thought of it, really!

Soo one and all, think REALLY, REALLY GOOD THOUGHTS for her tests to go above and beyond super well? And, that these tests can find a clue to some of her pains. - j

Aussie? LTD = Long term disability, in some jobs a person buys into a plan that's supposed to contribute above and beyond what the government might give you.....This particular LTD plan is called UNUM/Provident or the like...they have been beyond nasty and underhanded in their dealings...from all of Kmeb's reports...Some of the things they are saying about correspondence and communications are,well...outlandish then unscrupulous at best...since it's a portion of what little income she has-it's important!

May my DH live long and prosper! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote