View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 07:48 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batbite24 View Post
And that is the root of the worst of it, the nagging, underlying fear of vaccine failure. So many of the neurological symptoms are also the symptoms of rabies, it really works on you and causes tremendous anxiety. Yes, as time passes and rabies doesn't develop, you slowly get a grip on yourself again, but it is oh, so hard. Then it's a matter of dealing with how the vaccine reaction affects your day to day functioning, the physical pain, fatigue, and sometimes bizarre neuro symptoms. Unless someone has lived through this, they really can't understand. I'm thankful to have come as far as I have, life is good, and I wish and hope the same for you.
Again thank you for your uplifting words. The past few days the anxiety has been a lot less and that definitely improved my overall wellbeing. But I do still encounter bouts of nausea and a persisting pain in my stomach and joints. I also sleep really bad. A few days from now is my 5th and final vaccine shot (no longer recommended by WHO unless one is immuno compromised, but I'd better take it anyway so not have lingering doubts later on), so we'll see how I react to that.

Keeping the spirit up though!! All the best to you Batbite and the others who suffer post vaccination.
Thaitraveler is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote