View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 04:03 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

as an aside, if you want to intake less carbidopa with your l-dopa and have more options on dosage sizes, get the 25/250 C/L. It's also a cheap way to build up a reserve of C/L, i try to keep 2-3 months in reserve, i'm in seattle and ya never know when mount rainier will erupt or we'll have that overdue +9 earthquake. plus imho the supply chain on C/L is scary, i don't think there is a U.S. mfg of sinemet or C/L or even carbidopa and l-dopa by themselves. and i'm pretty sure MYLAN makes brand name SINEMET for MERCK and that's not in the U.S.

and there are what, just 4 C/L mfg's left: mylan, sun, accord and activas? MAYNE bought TEVA'S C/L and ACTIVAS's C/L which was owned by TEVA and now only makes the ACTIVAS generic under their own NDC as far as i know? i haven't been able to get the mylan 50/200 ER for over 5 months and other company's generic of this drug have also been hard to obtain, simply absurd and exasperated by the decreasing number of generic manufacturers willing to produce these cheap generics and that india is producing more and more of them.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jeffreyn (02-24-2019), johnt (02-25-2019)