View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 04:52 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I thought I was going to finish cleaning the apartment EARLY despite trouble cleaning the oven/racks, but I had a REALLY hard time cleaning out some of the cabinets in the kitchen, so I didn't have time to get to the floors.

I left the old apartment at 3 because I REALLY NEEDED a break, and the cable guy is due to arrive between 4-6pm. I got home to find a message from a guy from the company's tech department asking me to call him back because he thought my cable issues might be related to something or other. I called him back, but so far he hasn't returned my call, and it's 4:30 now, and no word yet from the technician who's supposed to come out. He had better show up.

Once this whole cable ordeal is over, I have to go back over to the old apartment and finish cleaning the floors. I will need to bring a lamp with me so I can see what the hell I'm doing. I set myself up pretty good, so it shouldn't take me TOO long, but I'm still dreading going back over there. My body is absolutely DESTROYED. I can barely walk. But I need to finish the cleaning tonight
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-27-2019), Dmom3005 (02-27-2019), mymorgy (02-28-2019)