View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 06:41 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I have to admit, I wasn't sure the middle of last week that I even really
wanted to work any more. It was such a hard week. But today I
finally feel a lot better. I knew it was the stress of everything going on.

I've still got a couple things I need to re-schedule from cancelling last week.
One being the medical alert. That I'm contemplating putting off till he
moves into his new house. Because I'm afraid we would just have to call and
have them move it again then. And I'm honestly not sure I want to do it twice.
I'm thinking of doing it this summer when we might have some of the changes to his house finished and could do the medic alert then. I'm thinking of
calling the company next week and explaining the situation and just extending the wait. Its just that I'm thinking we might need too.

The next thing is I need to catch his checkbook, and his SSI up getting his
paycheck's in. Which I've got ready to do. So I'm caught up there. I feel better there too. I've gotten fed up with the government here, because they seem to be slacking. So I've kind of wondering why I'm turning it all in when they don't seem to want to do their side. But I know its the person who is doing his case or was. Not sure who does it now. I'll take care of that tomorrow or Friday. Or so.

I have picked up many cases, I have 5 counties, and I've picked up 2 cases in at least 4 counties and 1 in my own County. I believe my big County I might have 3 new ones. I've kind of lost count I need to figure it out. This is the biggest almost week I've had. Its weird, we all have been saying its been slow. And its just snowballed this last almost week. But that is okay. I needed something to do. So I've enjoyed it. A couple are real problem some cases. And then, one hasn't gotten anything to me yet.

Then I did got to spend the day with Dan, Kortni and Harmony. It was a pleasant day. They have been spending time together more and more. I'm seeing much more of a calm Dan, and Kortni is willing to have him do things with them. Like Friday he is going to Walmart to get the month of supplies, then Monday she has an ear appointment, she is taking him with her to help with Harmony. Which is almost not heard of. He usually is not helpful, more a problem. She has been helping him this week, he pulled a bad tooth, but left the roots in. And she helped him make an dentist appointment today. And then is going to take him on the 11th of March. They had re-scheduled from the 6th of March. So that is good. I hate dentist, so it would have had to be my husband otherwise. She will help him go to urgent care if it gets infected and he needs antibiotics before. And its in pain. But its the best they have been in probably almost the two years since Harmony has been here. Its been a nice day.

Derrick had a great two days at work, he also told his behavior therapist all about last week. And she told him he did all he could and did it right. So he felt better. We are just in limbo right now till things are set up for his new provider and he is fine with that. So all is well for two of my son's and I think
it is for Devin too. So this long book is ending right now.

My head and neck is lots better today, I finally got my tension headache under control yesterday. So I'm good. Everyone have a great end of February.

Donna
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-27-2019), Mari (02-27-2019), mymorgy (02-28-2019), OhKay (02-28-2019)