Thread: Newbie to Forum
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 08:21 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Welcome, wow, and good luck!

Hi Daniel,

First, thank you *very* much for your kind words regarding my site and work. I am still working on decent art for the IVIG post, but it has been composed. I'll post here when it's up (hopefully tomorrow).

Of course I was blown away by your shop and loved the site too. Steampunk is so fun, and I love your quality designs. Congratulations on your successs. Ohhhhh.... to succeed on Etsy! The holy grail for artisans and jewelers.

Thank god for a pro-active and observant doctor! Sadly, I have no tips for the stomach issues. My nurse has seen folks really have a time with such sensitivity. I thankfully have never been sensitive to Mestinon. You might want to keep your doctor aware, because it could be side effects, but too much mestinon can also cause issues..... It's a tricky medicine that way, and it's probably better to report any ickiness until you learn your wife's own patterns of sensitivity. I'm not saying that *is* happening, but I would call your physician. Other than erratic digestion during IVIG, my bad experience was with Cellcept. I was just flat out getting GI bleeds and pain from that. I know it causes extreme diahhrea in unlucky people. Upcoming blog entry topic, partially written.

Sending strength out to your wife (literally) and you! Welcome aboard.
susan_mela is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote