View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 09:14 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardude View Post
Man - I used to run my seven string through a 5150 mk II for my old metal band, loved that thing... since have switched to a classic 30 which suits my needs a bit better lol.
Yeah, when I need cleans, I use the rectoverb 50 at home. oh well.

My guess (and I'm not a real doctor) is you have some sort of convergence insufficiency along with other issues. I don't know what a neuro optometrist/ophthalmologist is, but a doctor who specializes in concussions should be testing for these as well as other visual issues. In my own research, I've found this discussed in a blog that certainly resonates with some of my symptoms. I can't post the link, but if you google "pcs upmc zoloft" it's the first hit.

I have an appointment on Monday with an office who specializes in concussion treatment. I was told the initial exam is 2-3 hours, with testing for visual, vestibular, auditory and other insufficiencies. I'm more hopeful about this than a 15 minute meeting with a neurologist who finds my symptoms inconsistent with concussions (although the connection is all over the internet).
Waffles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote