Thread: Abilify
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 06:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I don't know if I can handle this...

With only taking 10mg. of the Abilify, and no Risperdal, I am not feeling quite so good. I go from feeling sort of ok, to feeling literally like my head is full of air. That's about the only way I can describe it. It was difficult for me at work today. We got pretty busy for a couple of hours, it was really tough. One of my co-workers even noticed that I was not myself, and asked if I was ok. she ended up helping me out by taking all of the bigger tables that came in, and just let me wait on the regulars. The people I know, that are always really easy. That helped tons! I have to make it though through all of next week before I'll probably be seeing any improvement. Not only can I not afford to take any time off, but, 2 of our regular girls are on vacation for a month, so they are kind of short-handed. They really need me to work right now. I think the tiredness is coming from the fact that I'm taking Benadryl at night to get to sleep now that I don't have the Risperdal. When I was taking that, I would literally be falling asleep 10 mins. after I took it. My body is just not used to not having it. I really wish I would've had a medical card from the state when this all happened. I'm going tomorrow to apply for one. But, even with that, it probably at the earliest, will be approved for use starting next month. Need to marry a rich doctor. That sounds nice right now.

Peace and Love,
Cgirl