Thread: Damn Setback!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 07:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Damn Setback!

At the moment I'm suffering a bout of insomnia and a spike in tinnitus (a vicious circle) after a stress over a house move. I've moved many times in the past without any such anxiety. There's no doubt in my mind that concussion has brought to the surface anxieties that were lying under the surface before my accident. Doctor first prescribed Imovane (Zopiclone) which just masked the problem, and now anti depressant (Sertraline). I wonder if Remeron (Mirtazapine) might have been better as I've read Zoloft can cause tinnitus . the last thing I need.

I felt this year I had finally got over PCS and my sleep if not brilliant was becoming consistant and life good so it's frustrating after 5 years to be suddenly in this position, hope it's just a phase. I'm beginning to wonder what relation there is between PCS and how highly strung a person is. Long after my physical symptoms have gone the psychological ones hang around.

Symptoms overcome: Nausea, head pressure, debilitating fatigue, jelly legs, raised pulse rate, night sweats, restlessness, depersonalisation, anxiety, neck ache, depression.
Symptoms left: Disturbed sleep, some residual tinnitus.
SuperElectric is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote