View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 01:52 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Sensation head to toe - weakness

Hi,

I’m new to the forum and have done some searching but not found anything mentioned that I experience on occasion.

1st
Generally, when this occurs, I’m standing or walking. I feel a rush of weakness start from my head to my toes. I feel lightheaded briefly following the event. I quickly recover within 5 mins or so. It’s disturbing, nonetheless.

2nd
Yesterday I felt weird all day accompanied by GI issues, nausea and extreme fatigue.
A sense of surreal (mentally) is how I would describe the weird feeling.
Later in the evening, I was at work (just returned 3 days ago after being out 8 months following MG crisis) and I felt that dreaded weakness start but this time i didn’t recover. I felt so weak and for the first time, I could hardly keep my eyes open. My position requires travel and I had to leave that facility in order to drive to the next. About 30 mins in, I had to pull over as I just couldn’t keep my eyelids opens and equally as scary, I guess you could say my core went weak. I could not continue sitting upright, unsupported and found myself deeply slumped over in my seat, my muscles were so exhausted.
911 had to be contacted and I spent several hrs in a hospital where I finally recovered my sight and could support myself sitting.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
greatestislove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote