View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 11:35 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

We went to a Japanese steakhouse for lunch, but we sat at a table rather than at the grill. The food's the same. I got chicken and steak. It wasn't as good as it usually is, but it was okay. I took home my leftovers, which was a ridiculous amount of food, and ate them for dinner. My stomach didn't like that.

I wore my hair down and put a little make up on, and Corey told me I looked beautiful

I dragged him to Bed Bath and Beyond to get a curtain rod because we need to put up the curtains in the office, but the curtain rod we have doesn't match the decor in there, and would look stupid (I'm going to have to buy new curtains at some point, too). I didn't get the one I wanted because the only one left was damaged, but I found something that will work out. Then we had to go to Staples to pick up the things for my desk that I bought online.

He hates shopping, the stores were packed, and the traffic was horrible, but he survived the whole ordeal, and remained in a surprisingly good mood. I was wiped. It was a long time for me to be out, and I did a lot of walking... feeling it today.

When we got home, I started to set up my desktop, and put things in the desk drawers. I unpacked that box of office stuff FAST. Corey insisted upon switching which side of the desk the printer was on. It does look better, but don't tell him I said that lol. The desk looks really nice

I knew there was no way that Rocky would be able to get that whole gabapentin capsule down, so I just opened it up and emptied the contents into a pill pocket. There was too much of it for me to close it, so I had to put another one on top of it, and roll it into a ball. He ate the whole thing with no problems. I have to give him another one soon because his appointment is at 2:40pm.
Since I started giving Buddy regular Greenies vs. the pill pockets, he hasn't puked (for now). I think/hope that's what was making him sick.

It started snowing last night, and will keep snowing until around the time we have to take Rocky to the vet. Corey brought up the idea of rescheduling the appointment, but I just want to get it over with...

The staff there has been rude to me more than once, and I think they're expensive. I will see how they behave at this appointment, and how much the bill is, and may end up switching vets. Corey said he would pay attention to their behavior, and if they are rude to either of us, he will not let it go without saying something.

I'm not looking forward to going, but I'm sure Rocky will be less excited than I am to go to the appointment.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-10-2019), Dmom3005 (03-11-2019), mymorgy (03-10-2019)