View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Gizzy,

Thanks for referencing my post as a positive read. Really appreciate it!
And The Root Cause movie too! It is currently available to rent or download from iTunes store, Vimeo or Amazon Prime Video.

I am so sorry you are dealing with health and dental problems due to a chronically infected tooth. Have you consulted with a Biological dentist? You may be able to locate one on the IAOMT.org site. Someone in that field often refers to like minded doctors to help with the systemic problems.

Take care..
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizzy View Post
Read what Bryanna has to say and then read it all again and again. Watch "Root Cause" a documentary which was forced to be removed from Netflix recently by the American Dental Association.

I'm living in a hell caused by a situation such as yours. Four years after a poor root canal exploded in my head I lost of all my upper teeth and numerous illnesses that appeared one day after the "treatment". I continue to suffer with a huge amount of inflammation in my body that I cannot get rid of.

Get that horrid thing out of your head!!!!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote