View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 03:14 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart My beautiful people....

Dear Neuro Talk -BiPolar forum friends....

I dont even remember why I stopped coming here... I think I realized I was never going to feel better or change my view of the world and I thought it was boring for you to keep reading my vents, complaints and rants.... Oh my Im so negative ! Sorry....

I dont even know how to write this... it is like I need to tell you so much stuff and at the same time I dont want this to be an ultra long post and... yeah.... My mother died unexpectedly January of 2018... if I have always considered my life to be horrible, not it is pure hell.... I dont even know how I survived last year without her.... and, I feel sorry for bringing my grief and negative view of life to this forum... I just... missed you.

I found visitor messages I didnt read years ago and... I feel very emotional.... I saw a therapist for 1 year.... took meds.... I guess that's the only reason I didnt do something stupid you know ? but it stoped working... I mean, there was nothing left she could do for me....

I miss my mom
I feel so lonely
I hate life
I lost all faith I had left
Im always angry and depressed
and yeah.... I no longer know how to function or why should I try to even function you know...

I look forward to read you again...

Thank you

Majo
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-11-2019), Brokenfriend (03-13-2019), Dmom3005 (03-12-2019), mymorgy (03-12-2019), OhKay (03-12-2019), pink kitty (02-08-2020), Under a rock (04-04-2020)