View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 10:05 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I'm similar after dinner when one dose doesn't work I will keep adding smaller amounts in time frames you mention so that I can fall asleep without using up any of the dose I take right when the lights go out. Have eaten a fatty snack (Smart Balance on chips) last 2 nights just before Rytary dose and lights out. First night, 5 1/2 hours and last night 4 1/2 both followed by dose of c/l and mucuna and the nights were manageable, so thanks for the suggestion and Hauser/bioavailabilty links.

I just started the Requip xl 4mg up from 2mg which did nothing I could tell for 6 weeks but only a week in, will report back, hoping for something good out of this. Neuro says should round out my dopamine levels so I don't deplete so fast and crash which really rocked Jan/Feb with anxiety. Now I understand how bad those crashes made me feel and I've broken the vicious cycle of anxiety starting the moment I sense an off period coming, but still makes me shaky and mentally weaker.

Definitely interested in the sublingual Apomorphine, which was delayed end of January by FDA.... Sunovion Receives Complete Response Letter from FDA for Apomorphine Sublingual Film (APL-13277) | Sunovion

Here is a guy who uses the Apomorphine pen in the UK, hat tip to John Morris over at HU. Watch video - FYI - Parkinson'''s Movement | HealthUnlocked

Would be great if a rescue drug could help cut down on some of the crappy off periods you suspect are coming from a meal, first thing in morning or whenever.
eds195 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
soccertese (03-12-2019)