View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 10:29 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I had to take an extra Klonopin yesterday morning, but that didn't stop me from vacuuming the whole apartment, bleach bombing the whole bathroom, and cleaning around the kitchen floor again.

I also found a small cigarette burn by the slider that Corey and I thought was dirt we tracked in from outside, and when I took a look at the outside of the kitchen appliances, I found that they were filthy, and the inside of the broiler is f'ing disgusting. I will need the vacuum, and God knows what else to clean that, but I left the appliances alone yesterday because I couldn't clean anymore.

There are some other things that I never mentioned to you: grill and 2 propane tanks still on our patio, Dunkin Donuts cups out there, and cigarette butts all over the ground.

Once I had cleaned, I felt I had calmed down enough to contact the office. I thought it was better to make a phone call because I was upset, and that might make my social anxiety flare up. I let the guy who answered the phone know about all of the issues, and he was blown away. He thanked me for being so calm. Someone is coming over today to check things out...

But I had to call again this morning because of something I noticed, but didn't notice... there are no baseboards in the bedrooms! If they're all over the rest of the apartment, they should be in the bedrooms too, right?
I couldn't tell if the guy on the phone thought I was crazy, being a PITA, or what, but he said he'd add it to the list.

I was totally out of it by the time Corey came home yesterday. I almost let Rocky outside because I wasn't paying attention. All of this activity is killing me. I had picked some things up at the store yesterday afternoon. I forgot to buy milk. Corey said he would buy it on his way home today because I needed to stay home and relax...

But I was up this morning cleaning the toilet again, and I started to clean the kitchen appliances, but the fridge and broiler were too much for me.

I just want to cry. I'm overwhelmed. I'm exhausted. I'm in pain. And I know I'm going to make myself continue to clean

I'm going to try to distract myself by starting on our taxes. At least it's a sedentary task
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-13-2019), Dmom3005 (03-13-2019), Mari (03-14-2019), mymorgy (03-13-2019)