View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 11:21 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misma View Post
Hi,
two weeks ago I sustained a fall of about 15 feet from a tree and landed on the grass. I dont know if it was a free fall of if some branches slowed me down.

Based on what I injured, landing was on my butt / wrist. My head did not hit anything, and neither my head or neck were painful at all.

I remember quite well what happened till the moment of the fall.

I have fuzzy memories of falling, and I don't remember what caused the fall.

I dont remember part of what happened for about 1-2 hrs after this episode. E.g. I remember calling for help and being loaded on the ambulance, but I do NOT remember the full ambulance trip or the fact that I moved closer to my home to call for help.

Is this memory loss an indication that I sustained some kind of concussion / TBI?

The only possible symptom I have is headaches, but I used to have headaches also before the episode when feeling stressed or strained.
Also a.t.m. I am still stuck in a bed 24 hrs a day, and "actively" using my brain for few hours a day, so this may hide some of the other symptoms.
Even with the slightest worry, you should seek medical help, its nothing to ignore.....I hope your feeling better.
davOD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
misma (03-15-2019)