View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 07:06 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

This week I saw a neuroligist that specializes in neuropathy. He uses a device that he applies to your feet and hands that uses electrical current. He says upfront that it is not a cure and the nerves that are damaged are gone. He says it may result in more sensation, less pain and numbness and better balance. He says that he does not apply it to that face and that is where a lot of my pain is now. I have had similar treatment, although not the same, and I got no results. I am spiritually, mentally and physically exhausted from trying every treatment available with no results. This treatment is not covered by my insurance and the cost would be about $3000.00-$5000.00 dollars. It is twice a week for 3 months. Adding travel expenses, it could get very pricey. I don't think I can handle another let down. Since my condition is quite severe, I am wondering if it's worth trying, or I just, at this point to accept the fact that not much can be done and live with it and it just will get worse. I would like to hear your opinions on this.

Thank You.
JKPHOTO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote