View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 09:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

*crying tears of appreciation and respect*

I made the hard decision to come home tonight. My boy needed me here. My daughter has her wonderfully doting, caring husband there with her and I'll go back out in the morning.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring...discharge? More hopsital? Delivery? I just don't know. It's so good to feel the comfort from prayer and the warmth from thoughts sent.

The doctor said if she were just one or two weeks further along he would have delivered him tonight. At this point though, he could have severe complications with lungs and might not even be able to eat, and his concerns are there when, though he's not doing great inside, he's maintaining.

His movements are very low and when he moves, he's sluggish. His heart rate is steady but doesn't have the appropriate accelerations and decelerations...it's too even.

They did some 8 point test last week and he got and 8 out of an 8. Today when they did it he got a 6 out of 8...another concerning factor.

Tomorrow, if he's not picked up, the doctor said there will be more decisions to make. I don't know what they might be?

He did get the hiccups twice while there and his movements seemed to be picking up tonight...with almost good accelerations to match. Let's pray our little JJ is making a comeback.

My daughter is petrified, worried, excited that it's getting closer and thrilled that they're finally taking seriously the concerns she's had strong for two weeks.

We're all maintaining here, but this has been such a long, hard struggle. I want our little man safely in this world as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for the prayers and I'll update as I can.

I'll be in contact with Chemar by phone if I'll be away for extended times (24 hours or more), and if I don't respond to PM's in a few hours after being sent (if they're about site issues), please forward them onto a moderator, Chemar or DocJohn.

Many thanks, with much love and respect,

KD

From the caterpillar emerged
~Strong in flight, beautiful to the eyes, movement laced with grace~
The butterfly
**KD**
</center>

Last edited by kimmydawn; 07-22-2007 at 10:20 PM. Reason: typo
kimmydawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote