View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 09:07 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I love driving the new car! It's so comfortable, and driving it feels so nice, I feel so spoiled

We really over-paid for it tho. I was too fixated on the monthly payment, and was delirious because I was there so f'ing long... I should have negotiated more, but there's nothing I can do about that now.

We bought the car in NH, but live in MA. We paid the taxes, but an out-of-state dealership can't register a car for you, at least in MA. I will probably keep the same plates I have. My insurance agent may be able to register it for me when I go there to take care of the insurance end of things tho. IDK.

The corned beef I bought was terrible. It was sooooooo salty even though I bought the gray vs. the red. Corey said he liked it (Rocky liked it, too). Maybe it will be better as hash IDK, but I was very disappointed, and in the BR less than an hour later.

I have to drive to the dealership to drop off the title, pick up some things I ordered online from PetSmart, go to the insurance agent, then possibly the DMV today. So, it will be a full day. I'll get to drive the new car on the highway, so that will be fun tho!

I woke up with a cold, so I'm dragging my a-. But I need to get going soon.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-18-2019), Dmom3005 (03-18-2019), Mari (03-19-2019), mymorgy (03-18-2019)