View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 04:15 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungNeuro View Post
I'm not diagnosed by a neurologist, although I do have a 24/7 burning feeling in my feet when I wear my shoes & socks, it's really distracting and not that easy to cope with at all for me. Luckily I get relief from this when I dont wear anything on my feet, as if it's not there.

Before the 'neuropathy?' on my feet I already suffered from abnormal foot pain at the sole of my feet when standing/walking which has been progressively getting worse and maybe the neuropathy stems from this, I sure as hell don't know.

I'm checking in with yet another physical therapist who goes like 'lol never seen this before dafuq is this'... great

Honestly I have no idea which doctor is suited the best for my/these kind of problems
YoungNuero,

Sounds like we have a lot in common. I am most comfortable at home without my shoes and socks. The first neurologist examined me for 10 minutes or less and said it's not neuropathy. That he doesn't know what it is. I saw a second (more patient one) and he didn't rule out SFN, and I will be seeing him again, and have some tests done.

How old are you by the way? Do you know what caused it? What self-care measures are you taking (vitamins, etc)?

I'm 41, and hope this doesn't stay with me forever, but it's been 6 months.

It hasn't gotten worse, but hasn't gotten better. Kinda the same. Not as annoying during the winter months (maybe the weather is a factor).

Thanks or the reply.
AtticusFalcon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote