View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 09:23 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

There is a lot of salt in corned beef because of the brine, but it should not taste too salty if it is good quality, and is cooked properly. There probably isn't as high of an Irish American concentration in your area like there is in mine, and that's probably why that's harder to come by. I wish I could make the good stuff for you. You would love it

I love, love, love my new car!!! It's so comfortable, and drives like a dream! I have to be careful tho because it wants to go FAST! It really hauls a- on the highway!

I drove to the car dealership to drop off the title, but I forgot to have Corey sign the back of it. But when I bought the (old) car, I did it without him because I have his financial power of attorney. So, the dealer had me sign both of our names, and asked me to email him a copy of the power of attorney when I got home. The duo I worked with during the sale were there, and I asked them if I needed anything else to register my car or bring it to my insurance agent, and they said no. So, I went directly to my insurance agent's office...

I did NOT have all the paperwork I needed, and we couldn't get in touch with anyone to help us. The insurance agent said that on the bill of sale, it looked like we were being charged by the dealership for THEM to register the car, but she couldn't be sure, and nobody ever told me that. She said that they could do that if they were licensed in MA. She said she would let me know if she heard anything back from them, and I went home.

I scanned and emailed a copy of the power of attorney to the dealer as soon as I got home, but I never heard anything back from anyone, so I have no idea what's going on. I'm going to be f'ing PO'ed if I have to drive back up there again to collect paperwork or something. I don't know what will happen if they decide they want Corey to come and sign it in person because I never know when he will get out of work.

Is anything easy? Seriously?! I'm sick of running around like a chicken with my head cut off all the time. I need a f'ing break!!!

I woke up this morning with an anxiety attack thinking that I did my math wrong, and f'ed us over by deciding we could afford a new car. I was afraid we'd be living in a cardboard box!!! I whipped out my calculator before I even got out of bed, and of course that just made matters worse because of the anxiety. Fortunately, I never threw out the paper I used to calculate our finances before deciding to make the purchase. I didn't forget about anything, and my math was correct, so I felt much better
We will still have to be careful tho... mostly me.

Friday I whacked my thumb hard somewhere while I was trying to put groceries in the trunk, and I have a huge chip in my nail polish, which is called dip. It has to be soaked off with acetone for about 20 minutes, and it takes a while to have it redone. I've been running around, so haven't had time to have it fixed, but I'm going to see Judy today. It's been bothering me, so I'll be happy when it looks pretty again.

I have to call or go to the leasing office to let them know I got a new car. I will check up on the issues with the apartment while I am there or on the phone with them.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-19-2019), Dmom3005 (03-20-2019), mymorgy (03-19-2019)