View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 08:39 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I woke up confused again as to where I was, thinking I had to get up to pack up the apartment because we're moving today. I know it's all the stress. It's just been one thing after another. Hopefully after I get everything with the car squared away I can take a deep breath and relax for a while.

I told Corey about how I woke up yesterday freaking out about money, and how I had to go back and look over our expenses. He said he would never have bought the car if he didn't think we could afford it, and told me not to worry about it anymore. That was very reassuring.

After MANY unreturned phone calls, and MANY calls transferred to his full voicemail box, I finally got the SOB from the car dealership on the phone late yesterday afternoon. The title for the old car is squared away, and the paperwork for the new car is "ready". He said he could have someone run to the registry for me for $100, which is almost worth it, but instead, we landed on him having someone deliver the paperwork to me, "first thing (this) morning." LOL The way they do business, I'll be lucky if it's here by midnight- if at all. I should have just said I would pick it up myself.

After whoever comes with the paperwork, I will jump in the shower and head over to my insurance agent. Hopefully, they can register the car for me so I don't have to go to the DMV. I think they can. Then I will have to deal with insurance once the company adjusts the policy. I don't know how long that will take, or how much it will hurt.

I finished our taxes yesterday and e-filed them. Both the federal and state returns were "accepted." We're not getting a lot back, but what we will get will be by direct deposit. At least I don't have to worry about that s- anymore.

I was ready to go out to smoke a cigarette a little while ago, but I noticed a guy hanging out smoking one of his own on the corner of my patio. He was looking down when I saw him, but from where he was standing, he had a good view in. He moved closer to the corner of the building until he finished his butt and left. I waited about 20 minutes before going outside. I always bring my cellphone with me. There are walking paths that go around the property, but it didn't look like this guy was out walking. He creeped me out.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-20-2019), Dmom3005 (03-20-2019), mymorgy (03-21-2019)