View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 01:49 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
I also have Tarlov cysts, but others named and not named inside my spinial cord. Two days agao they found cycts in my kidneys also, not named just kidney cycts. Any idea why people get these or have multiples of different cycts and in different places? After reading they can come back and cause more to develope I decided not to do surgery, plus I have alot of other issues - tumors - any advise
Hi- I just found out that I have both Ta sacral Tarlov Cyst and a 1.7mm Kidney cyst. I also wondeedr the relation. I have a neurosurgeon appointment and internist next month. I will try to keep you updated as I find out. Unfortunately, besides the burning and excruciating pain in my lumbar/sacram and having urinary/fecal issues and incontinence; I also have cervical spine ddd and a disc replacement from trauma that has to be removed and fused. Tons of other complications (slip and fall with tbi) but I should be able to separate out the tarlov/kidney from the rest for us both. Will let you know what they tell me. Unfortunately, since we are all rare in this Tarlov thing, it sounds like it will be a battle to get them to believe that the Tarlov is the issue in the lumbar. Strange, especially since it has been noted that this can progress into bone degeneration and other serious long term affects. Many positive vibes and thoughts for us all. Keep standing your ground and taking good care of you!
bubblewrapped is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote