View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 07:14 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

You bet it's a crazy story but I am living it! I'm 56 years old, I have felt like crap in different extremes for the last 13 years. I hope with all my might that when the MRI happens on Monday that maybe.....just maybe this nightmare will end but I've said that a lot in the past and I don't have a lot of faith.

You are right though, everyone is different, every dentist is different, every Dr is different. If my dentist at the time had said sorry I don't do root canals on molar teeth because of the hidden roots and bends that they have - fair enough right you'd respect the fact that he has limitations and knows the dangers. But this guy was greedy and I'm finding he messed up a lot of people's teeth because of the almighty $$$$$. There is a website called Rate Your Dr.com, his reviews ..... not so good, but when I started seeing him and throughout the time the internet was not what it is now.

My new Dentist is vocal and says out loud "I do not have the ability to perform a safe root canal on a molar and as you know they can cause terrible issues". Now after all this my new Dentist says he does not recommend implants for me due to the severe infection issues I've had to deal with so I'm stuck with a plate.
Gizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote