View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 08:14 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I woke up this morning feeling funky... funky enough to check to see if I took my pills last night, even though I was sure I had. But the Thursday night slot was full. I took my morning pills by accident instead. I'm not really going through withdrawals tho, just feeling a little off, probably because I took something. I took my day pills ASAP.

I called my insurance agent as soon as the office opened yesterday. I DID void the title, but she said that the dealership should be able to issue a letter of correction. She said otherwise, we may have to give the dealership back the car because you only have 7 days to register one in MA, and waiting for a new title could take weeks. Since I had already signed my old car over to them, I would have to get a rental

I called the SOB (car dealer) and got nowhere but his voicemail box, so I finally explained to the guy on the phone what happened, and he got a woman on the phone who told me immediately that she would get me the letter of correction (whew!). So I drove up there right after my neuro appointment, and it took her about 15 minutes to prepare it. When I told her about everything that had happened, she offered to have a runner from the dealership take the paperwork to the registry for me for FREE.
YES, OF COURSE!!! TAKE IT!!! If there is some other issue with the paperwork, I don't want my insurance agent, or me, to have to deal with it. It should be THEIR responsibility to take care of it on their end. Hopefully, I will receive an email from her (early) today with a copy of my registration, so I can go get an inspection sticker, have this S- SHOW behind me, and just enjoy my new car- until I find out how high my insurance payments will be. That present will come later. If the payments are higher than I can stomach, I will try to lay down a lump sum to reduce them. The company is pretty flexible.

My estimate of what our 1st gas bill would be was off by 15 cents, and I overestimated our electric bill by about $15. So, no surprises there, Thank God

I did have a relapse at some point recently. My neurologist is PO'ed that I haven't had a Tysabri treatment (which is supposed to prevent/reduce those) since October because the drug company is treating my need for surgery as a side effect of the med, and are refusing to let me have it anymore. His medical secretary is going to try to break through the brick wall, but if she can't get the treatments approved, he's going to switch me to a new med, which has a lot of advantages over Tysabri. I will have to wait to see what happens.

I saw THAT GUY again yesterday afternoon walking past our apartment heading to the left with a very light bag, then back the other way just moments later without one. He stared into the apartment while he was walking both ways. Corey was sitting on the couch next to me, but didn't see him. Maybe he DOES live in the neighborhood? But nowhere near us. And there is still no reason for him to have been standing on our patio smoking a cigarette the other day. If I said something to management, they could just say he lives here... not that your neighbors can't be creeps and/or perverts.

I still have yet to deal with the office. I will let them know about the new car. As for the rest, enough time has gone by that I can be calmly, um, assertive. I don't know how far I will get with them tho.

New apartment, new car... both f'ing headaches. LOL. I think I'm due for some good luck, but I didn't realize that yesterday was Thursday, lottery day, so I forgot to play.

It's Corey's friend's birthday, and they're having a party for him Sunday at a Chinese restaurant that is popular and famous in our area, tho it is not very close to us. Corey can't tell me how many people are going to be there, or what time of day it will be. I don't want to show up in my normal attire of jeans and a hoodie, and I don't have much else in my closet, so I may have to go shopping... I F'ING HATE shopping!!!

I was hoping for a much easier day today, meaning just grocery shopping, not that that is that easy. But I REALLY don't want to throw in a trip to the department store
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-22-2019), Dmom3005 (03-22-2019), mymorgy (03-22-2019)