View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 02:26 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Someone threw chocolate at my forehead and now I'm worried about concussions

Hey all,

This sounds like a pretty stupid post, but I felt like I should make it sooner rather than later so that my anxiety doesn't have a chance to needlessly grow.

I'm at work, and another employee was going around passing out some of those Lindor truffle chocolates. I saw her pass by the row in front of me, and I caught her eye but them looked back at my work. The next thing I know, one of the truffles bounces off my forehead. She thought that I was looking to catch one, so she threw it at me, and I looked away at the worst time...

I experienced the pain from the impact, but I didn't experience any concussion symptoms. Looking in the mirror, the impact was hard enough to leave a mark, but I'm not sure if it will bruise.

I have a lot of anxiety about concussions, and since the impact, I've gotten a bit nauseous. I think the nausea is all anxiety related, but I worry that maybe it is concussion related. Is it even possible to get a concussion from a single Lindor truffle? They're small, and only weight about 11g, but they're also heard like a rock.
J0HN_TIT0R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote