View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 11:38 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

My dearest friends:

So sorry for the delay.... I have had really rough days.... my depression is affecting me physically now and all my bones and muscles ache Horrendous. Also, I work in front of a computer all day and when Im done, all I want to do is close my computer and my eyes...

You could never offend me, ALL THE CONTRARY ! I admire and appreciate the beautiful and wise things you tell me and THEY WAY you write it.... are you poets in disguise my friends !? For real....

DONNA: That's one of the most beautiful things someone has told me since my mom passed away.... I need a printer so I can print this and read it every day.... Thank you. I mean, THANK YOU. Seriously.... I think the way you said made my brain finally "feel" it you know.... I cant describe all the good you did to me with that post

KAY: Thank you so so SO effing much for sharing your story and WISDOM with me (us). Your story gave me peace, hope and... I admire you A LOT. Seriously... Thank you

BROKEN FRIEND: How could I be offenden/ upset with you ? Impossible. You always cheer me up and if Im still carrying on is greatly in part because of you. Through ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL this years.... Thanks for the hope my friend.

BIZI: Thank you for always checking on me (and all of us), your simply presence and existence make me feel calmer and hopeful... I always feel better after coming here and reading you.

MARI: Oh my Mari.... Thank you for always having that precise, deep, wise comment, and for always taking the time to cheer me up You always make me feel happier and better.

My friends, words cant express how much I appreciate you being in my life.

I love you.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-23-2019), Brokenfriend (03-23-2019), Dmom3005 (03-23-2019), mymorgy (03-23-2019), OhKay (03-23-2019)