View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 07:26 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Donna, you are too much!!!

If Corey had to speak to the guy, his introduction would probably be a punch in the face lol. He doesn't want to get too friendly with any of our neighbors, and certainly doesn't want me to be friendly with any men. For the time being, he isn't too concerned about the guy. I still am tho.

My car is finally registered!!!
I got an email with a picture of my registration yesterday afternoon and printed it out. That will do in case I get pulled over, but I should go to my insurance agent to get an official copy. I have 7 days to get my car inspected, but will get that done Monday.

One of the managers from the dealership called to ask me about my customer service experience yesterday LOL!!!
I gave him an earful about that SOB who I could never get a hold of, or get a call back from, to help me, or explain anything to me. But I told him about how wonderful Sonja was, and how she saved the day.

But, damn, yesterday was a miserable day. I was a little off because of my med error, and anxious because I was still waiting for the car registration. In the meantime, I had D most of the day that I was trying to control with Imodium, but it was stubborn. I saw a lot more ants, so I went on a cleaning spree again, so I didn't leave to go grocery shopping until after 1pm. The store was packed, so I had to park far away, and it was raining pretty hard. YUCK.

I can't believe that my pain hasn't subsided after all this time. I have been cleaning, but I have only run the vacuum once, and I haven't been lifting or carrying anything. I'm going to buy a second big heating pad today. Sharing the one we have isn't working out. We're both decrepit. I have $8 in coupons from CVS.

I'm still smoking MJ 3 times a day, most days, but not until the afternoon, and not until I know I'm not going anywhere. Sometimes it doesn't help as much as others. Last night was terrible

The birthday party is at 4pm. I went through my closet and dresser, and found a pair of khaki pants that fit!!! So, I managed to escape the department stores!!!
I will feel comfortable enough wearing those, and I'm sure I can find some kind of top in my closet that will work with them, even if it just ends up being a long-sleeve tee-shirt (I have a million of those). Unfortunately, I will have to iron the s- out of the pants tho.

We have to do laundry today. I would love to skip it, but I think Corey is out of clean work sweatshirts. It's going to be warmer next week, but not THAT warm.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-23-2019), Dmom3005 (03-23-2019), mymorgy (03-23-2019)