View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 11:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
And i am unclear why you choose to blame bad memory or disability for all those jerks that don't bother to acknowledge any of our members answers who have put in a lot of their energy into really trying to help that person asking the question/s, in my book that is rude/ignorant, and that's all i am on about.
Hmmmm.

speaking from experience, for myself, not for them...

Hey, I'm feelin' fine!

Here's another thing (I've come back to add this)
even if the person it was written for or to doesn't say thanks, it doesn't really matter because it could be someone totally different who reads the post and it makes sense to them and hits home and makes all the difference in the world to them.

Here's a story to illustrate what I mean... years ago I used to go to Las Vegas (sometimes on a vision quest) and a slot attendant once made a telling remark. She said that she often saw people get tied to one machine. They would put in ten dollars and then when they didn't win they would feel the machine owed them and put in another hundred and still not win, and feel they were robbed.

But just a few machines away a completely different machine was paying, and so were other machines all over.

So if the person had just moved on, they would have come to one of the machines that was paying...

(I sure wish I remembered that when I get tied into things...

Maybe I can use this to escape the mishmash in my brief that was in my brief requested by the court and in my docketing statement...

I can feel myself slipping the bonds of the mishmash....

Happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm free!!!!!!

Thank you Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!