View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 09:05 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I'm sorry about your AC, Bizi. That really s's. I remember that you have had it worked on before, and it was expensive. It's nice to have a car you own outright, but if you have to keep pumping money into it, it may be time for a new one (especially if it still has a high trade-in value)? How much do they want from you now?

I woke up before 6am yesterday. I'm glad that Corey decided we wren't doing laundry because I was exhausted and didn't feel well. I needed a nap early, and it ended up being a 6 hour one! I guess I need a lot of sleep lately. I have definitely come down from my manic episode. Maybe that's why.
I didn't take a shower yesterday. I didn't even brush my teeth... not like me.

I woke up kinda early this morning, so I hope I can hang in there for the birthday party later today. I'm looking forward to seeing some people I haven't seen in a long time, including the birthday boy's wife, who's a living doll. One of Corey's friends, who's a sober alcoholic like me, is hitching a ride with us. So, he can drive back if I'm too tired. It's nice to have another non-drinker there, too.

I still haven't decided what I'm wearing for a top. I have a lot of time to decide, but will have to choose something before I break out the iron for my pants.
I also need to go to CVS to buy a birthday card, and will buy a heating pad while I'm there.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-24-2019), Dmom3005 (03-24-2019), mymorgy (03-24-2019)