View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 11:48 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Searching for information

I found this group by accident. Doctor says I have high level of B12 - 1500. Does not seemed to be concerned. However this was found when I went in for extreme fatigue and I mean extreme. I insisted that I be taken off Crestor. Am already feeling better. However I've been looking at old bloodwork and I appear to be somewhat anemic. Last MVC was 104.8. when I was admitted to the hospital for irregular heart beat 168 beats a minute. Stayed 3 days.
I really cannot go back on a statin. I can't stress how bad I felt on this med. However I have that gene that makes the sticky cholesterol and absorb it was food and reabsorb when it goes trough the intestinal track. Anyway I am really concerned about the high B12. I have noticed my toes feel a little numb/tinkle like in the mornings. Also I know High B12 could indicate liver problems and possible leukemia. I had CT scan done last year of liver pancreas and gallbladder. All appeared normal. Just trying to get informed. Just really don't think I will make it if I have to get back on the statin. Any suggestions of other ways to keep cholesterol in check would be most appreciated. And any other advice also. Thank you much. Look forward to learning from all of you.
TEllison is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote