View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 11:27 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Possible Partial Cure For Autoimmune Disorders?

Dated March 26,2019.

Possible Partial Cure For Autoimmune Disorders?
-------------------------------------------------------

First my personal health summary;
Head Injury-->
Stroke-->
Brain Damage-->
Damaged Protein Metabolisim,Perforated Digestion System(Leaky Gut)-->
Weakened muscle, joints-->
Long Term Infections,pneumonia, bronchitis-->
Autoimmune Disorders

I've been experimenting with herbs and supplements for about 28 years now as a way to either diagnose a problem or alleviate a problem, or cure. Doctors gave up on me 28 years ago, so I took the matter into my own hands. I recommend you first study up on the herbs before taking them. Some have pre-indications or precautions. I'm not going to list them here,even tho I think that none have any side effects at all, except Red Root is called a Coagulant? Helps the blood to clot.
Cordyceps has a slight constipation effect.

I read on some web sites that some people speculate that Astragalus should not be taken by someone who has autoimmune disorders. I myself found the opposite to be true. Astragalus literally saved my life, by reducing the severity of flareups more than anything I've ever seen. The only problem is that most super immune boosters like Astragalus are temporary. Within one week of stopping Astragalus the immune booster effects are gone.

I tried using Echinacea about 28 years ago, but found it to be very very weak. About 23 years ago, I bought a chinese herbal mixture in pill form from china town. It contained about 5 lymphatic cleansing herbs. I only used it for a short time, but noticed my lymph nodes shrink. I lost the list after moving several times. Since I have a perforated digestions system and since my lymph nodes under my chin have always been very swollen I wanted to experiment with lymph cleanses. I read somewhere many years ago that either bacteria or viruses can hide themselves somewhere in the lymphatic system, very sneaky, making them hard to get rid of. I also went from the premise that aquired autoimmune disorders might come from a long term infection. I've had pneumonia approximately 1000 to 2000 times
over the last 20 years, which I believe I got from my perforated digestion system etc. Which I suspect led to my autoimmune disorders.

*These I take on a regular daily basis:
Coenzyme Q10 100mg
Vitamin D3, 4000UI
Melatonin 5mg
Calcium plus magnesium 3000mg
Zinc 50mg
Astragalus 4000mg (taken for last 8 years, helped my autoimmune disorders the most)
Glutamine 1000mg

*These I cannot afford to take on a regular basis, but were part of my two month experiment:
Carnosine 1000mg
Cordyceps 1000mg
Codonopsis 4000mg
Reishi 2000mg
Sho Wu,Foo ti teng 4000mg
Echinacea 1000mg
Slippery Elm 2000mg
***Red Root 3000mg (drank red root tea 5 times a day)
Red Root Profile
6 Promising Red Root Herb Benefits - Healthy Focus

Diet-Daily
puree raw vegetables
boiled eggs,
rice
mr. noodles
toasted english muffin
all natural, no preservatives plain white yogurt.

Conclusion:
I suspect Red Root is primarily responsible for the improvement. I also believe that taking slippery elm enhanced the effect. Slippery elm helps
eliminate phlem and mucous and moisture. Red Root does a lymph cleanse but very differently from echinaecia.

I got red rashes, that looked and itched exactly like poison ivy under my arm pits. I don't believe it was an allergic reaction but was expelling something.
Next time I'll buy an anti-itch ointment.

I stopped taking the herbs 3 months ago, but have about a 60 to 70 percent reduction in autoimmune flareups and intensity. Since I'm not 100 percent,I'm goint to try it again but using only slippery elm and red root.

I hope this helps alleviate some of the worlds suffering
richardbrock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote