Old 03-27-2019, 07:54 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMajo View Post
Meh my friends....
Im feeling so angry today... I think every day I become a bitter and bitter person.... Im so jealous of my cousins because they still have their moms.... I can say I hate them.... I know that sucks, but Im just being honest.... it is a chain reaction... because I immediately become mad at God but giving me the worst things always compared to my family.... I hate life.... I hate myself.... Gosh, I hate too much everything.... Nothing gives me pleasure, I always anxious.... I mean, I have my xanax and my prozac here, but, they just... like, STOP my brain but, that is not....me ?

Argh. I feeling like self harming but Im not gonna do it. because.... because no.

I understand that hate and jealousy, Blue. I STILL get jealous when people tell stories about their mothers, what they do with their mothers, and what their mothers do for them.

It's okay to be angry. You have a right to be. Sometimes I get angry about things too, including the fact that my mother is gone. Just let yourself be angry sometimes

It sounds like you are being overwhelmed by many different feelings right now, but at the same time, you are numb, and you feel the need for an release... please do not hurt yourself. Try to vent to us, or go to your pdoc instead

I wish I could take your pain away (((HUGS)))
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-27-2019), BlueMajo (04-01-2019), Dmom3005 (03-27-2019), mymorgy (03-28-2019)